If you are a fan of the hugely popular Apex Legends game, then you will be pleased to know that the mobile version is now available! The game has been compressed into a tiny apk file, and can be downloaded and installed on your Android device in minutes. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to download and install Apex Legends Mobile Highly Compressed. We will also provide links to the download files.
Apex Legends Mobile is a free-to-play battle royale game that was released in February 2019. The game is set in the Titanfall universe, and pits up to 60 players against each other in a last-man-standing deathmatch. The game has been very popular on PC and consoles and has now made its way to Android devices.
Apex Legends Mobile Highly Compressed (apk + obb) – Download Links
The game has been compressed into a tiny apk file and can be downloaded and installed on your Android device in minutes. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to download and install Apex Legends Mobile Highly Compressed. We will also provide links to the download files.
- Original Size: 1.5 GB
- No of Compressed Parts: 3
- Size of each part: 500 MB x 2, 247 MB x 1
- File Type: Highly Compressed RAR Files
- Password Required: No
Apex Legends Mobile (Highly Compressed) Features
The highly anticipated battle royale game, Apex Legends, is finally available for Android devices. The good news is that the game has been compressed so it won’t take up too much storage on your device.
Apex Legends Mobile (Highly Compressed) features include:
- 60 players fight to the death in squads of three
- A unique mix of heroes with their own abilities and ultimate moves
- Fast-paced action with no downtime between respawns and gunfights
- A constantly evolving map with new places to explore and loot
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, action-packed battle royale game for your mobile device, Apex Legends is definitely worth checking out.
Apex Legends Mobile Highly Compressed Details
- Name: Apex Legends Mobile Highly Compressed
- Mode(s): Single-player, multiplayer
- Platform(s): Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS
Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation on February four, 2019, in North America and Europe, and for Android and iOS devices on March three.
The game is a spin-off of Respawn Entertainment’s Titanfall series, and is set thirty years after the events of Titanfall two. It is a FPP battle royale game that pits eighty players against each other in a fight to be the last person alive. Players are divided into teams of three and dropped onto an island, where they must scavenge for weapons and armor to defend themselves from others. The game features six playable characters, known as “Legends”.
Apex Legends Mobile Highly Compressed System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Android Marshmallow (or later) and iOS 11 or above.
- RAM: at least 2048 MB of RAM
- GPU: Adreno 540, Mali G71 MP20, PowerVR GE8320 or higher.
- Storage: At least 20 GB of available space
- CPU: Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa-core Samsung Exynos 8895 or higher.
How To Install Apex Legends Mobile Highly Compressed On PC
First of all, you will need to download the game from the links provided below. After that, extract the compressed files using WinRAR or any other software. Now, move the extracted files to your PC and install them as follows:
- For Android: Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card and then install it.
- For iOS: Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and then copy the IPA file to your device. After that, open iTunes and click on the “Apps” tab. Now, select “Install App” and then choose the IPA file you copied earlier. Finally, click on “Install” and then “Sync”.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy playing Apex Legends Mobile on your phone. If you have any problems, feel free to comment below and I will try to help you out as soon as possible. you can also get other compressed files here. Thanks for reading and have a great day! 🙂
I hope this article helped you