Football Manager 2022 Mobile Mod is one of the most anticipated football games on Android and now it’s finally out and there’s a lot of features and differences in this game. And when talking about a very good football game on Android, we can almost compare it with Vive Le Football.
But FM Mobile 2022 is completely virtual and doesn’t offer controllable gameplay compared to other football games you’ll see on Android. Nevertheless, it’s still a very addictive football game and if you want to download the latest Football Manager 2022 without license issues on your Android device, you’re in the right place to get it.
In today’s article on LegitBrain, you’ll be getting the direct download links for Football Manager 2022 Mobile Mod and its save data, this game is pretty much unlocked already, therefore you don’t have to worry about it showing failed license anytime you want to launch it.
About Football Manager 2022 Mobile Mod
Football Manager Mobile is a football career game where you’ll manage or create a football team and with this team you’re managing, you’ll take them into the football world and challenge for trophies, you’ll play in Europes top 5 leagues and compete for the biggest trophies.
You can buy and sell players in the transfer market, and you can also appoint agents who will help you scout the continent for good players that you can loan, buy and also exchange with any fringe players in your squad. There’s a lot of features in this game, and you can train your players and also upgrade players whose ratings have dropped drastically.
Football Manager 2022 Mobile Features
FM 2022 Mobile has been updated with new features, and these features are quite different from FM Mobile 2021, you can check out the latest FM Mobile 2022 APK features below.
New Leagues have been added and now there are over a total of 60 different leagues from different nations in the world, this means there are more football teams out there and additional leagues and cup competitions have been added to the latest features in Football Manager 2022 Mobile.
Real Players and Names
You can get real players and names on different football teams when you download the saved data files below. With these save data files, you don’t need to worry about not having to play matches with different players and names on your favourite team, everything has been updated and corrected.
License Error Fixed
You can now play the latest FM 2022 on your Android device without any errors now, the issue of license error that comes up when you download the game from a third-party website has been fixed. You can now play FM 2022 Mod APK OBB on your Android device with a fixed license, just make sure you follow the installation steps correctly.
Sign Different Players
You can now sign different players into your team, the latest update has made it possible that you can now sign both superstars and even rising stars into your team. The new transfer mode in Football Manager 2022 has a lot of improvements and new addons for signing players from different clubs in different leagues.
Football Manager 2022 Mobile Info
|Name:||Football Manager 2022 Mobile|
|Updated On:||December 3, 2021|
|Size:||21MB + 700MB|
|Android OS:||Android 4.4 and up|
Football Manager 2022 Mobile Mod Download Links
Use the download links below to download the APK and OBB file of this game, then follow the installation steps below. The Save Data file of some football teams will be added below the installation steps, therefore you can download any one you want and get the real names of the club players you prefer.
Football Manager 2022 Mobile (APK)
Football Manager 2022 Mobile Mod Save Data Links
The Save data files are very vital if you want to have the correct information about a football team and its players. Therefore you’ll need to make sure you download the Save Data of the football team you want to play with if you want to get their real names.
Atletico Madrid Save Data (16MB)
Borrusia Dortmund Save Data (16MB)
Bayern Munich Save Data (16MB)
Fernabache FC Save Data (15MB)
Galatasary FC Save Data (15MB)
Manchester City Save Data (16MB)
How To Install Football Manager Mobile 2022 On Android
- You’ll need to download both APK and OBB files, then open Zarchiver App on your Android device.
- Click on the downloaded “FM 2022 obb file” Then you’ll see different options that’ll come up.
- “Click On Extract” from the options in the menu list.
- The obb file should be extracted inside “Internal, Device or phone memory”.
- Click on the “Android folder”.
- While in the Android folder you’ll need to “click on the Obb folder”.
- Now to extract the obb file, you’ll need to click on the extract icon that looks like an arrow and its facing downwards. The arrow is located at the top side of the screen.
- Finally, you can now Install FM 2022 Apk and load the game. Then follow the next tutorial on how to use downloaded FM Mobile 2022 Save Data.
How To Load Downloaded FM Mobile 2022 Mod Save Data
The Save Data file is what you’ll need if you want to have all the real names of club players across different leagues. Therefore you have to follow the steps below if you want to know how to use the Save Data file.
- Open the Zarchiver app on your Android device, then locate one of the downloaded save data file and click on it.
- You’ll need to Click On “Extract”.
- Then you’ll need to Click on 0/Storage/emulated.
- Now click on Device Memory from the list of options seen on the drop-down menu.
- You’ll need to scroll down the list of folders to locate Documents Folder, Once you’ve seen it, you’ll need to open it and then click on Sports Interactive Folder.
- Once you’ve opened the Sports Interactive Folder, now you’ll need to click on Football Manager 2022 Manager folder.
- Click on“Normal folder” then click the “games folder” and extract the downloaded save data file into it.
So that’s all on downloading and playing the latest Football Manager 2022 Mobile Mod on Android. If you’re facing any issues when setting up this game or you find it difficult to load up a Save Data, kindly leave a comment below and it’ll be treated with immediate response.