To Download Spotify Songs Without a premium account is one of the most difficult things to do because there’s no magic and rather is there a free passage. While Spotify offers 30 days free trial account to enjoy all of its premium features, after that 30 days, you’re back to being a free user again.
But with this article you’ll be reading on LegitBrain, you’ll learn how to Download Spotify Songs without Premium on Android and PC. Downloading songs on Spotify doesn’t really mean they’ll be saved on your Android device but rather makes it possible for you to listen to those songs offline on your Spotify App.
But for Windows and Mac PC users, there’s a way you can download Spotify songs on your PC with the use of a software. This software is dedicated to downloading Spotify content and it works perfectly, offers cool features and it’s a paid software but you can use its free trial for a while.
How to Download Spotify Songs Without Premium
When you sign up on Spotify, you can decide you want to be a free user and you’ll be able to enjoy unlimited streams, but you’ll be limited to offline music, restricted to just 6 times to switch songs for an hour and also being unable to enjoy louder music.
But the offline feature is one of the best for being a premium Spotify user and that will allow you to download songs, favourites, albums and playlists and listen to them when not connected to the internet. But there’s a way you can enjoy that, just like how you can Create Apple ID without having any Apple product, you can also Download Spotify Songs Without Premium and you can do this on your Android, Windows and Mac PC.
There are two different methods you can use, I’ll be listing the two different methods below and also the steps that come with them, so all you need to do is follow the steps provided and you’ll be able to download Spotify songs without hassles.
Method 1. Download Spotify Songs Without Premium on Android
This method is arguably the easiest way you can download songs on Spotify and it involves downloading the modified version of Spotify. The modified version will give you a taste of all the premium features on Spotify for free, you won’t be seeing ADS and neither will you be restricted from using Spotify offline.
Steps To Download Songs Offline from Spotify on Android
- The first thing you’ll need to do is to download the modified Spotify via anyone own download links provided. The APK will download automatically once you click the link
- Spotify Mod APK Download Link 1, Download Link 2.
- After downloading Spotify Mod from any of the download links provided above, now before you install the app on your Android device, follow the steps below to do this.
- Go to your Android device Settings>Security>Unknown Sources, then tick to enable it.
- Now install the Spotify Mod, if it doesn’t install you’ll need to uninstall the one that has been already installed on your Android device.
- Now launch the Spotify app and sign in with your Spotify account. now search for your favourite songs and add them to a playlist or if it’s an album you want to download.
- You’ll see the option to download these songs, click on it and wait while your Spotify songs get downloaded without you having a premium account.
Method 2. Download Spotify Songs Without Premium on PC
Getting Spotify songs downloaded on PC is actually very easy and it’s only for a short period unless you buy the full version of the software you’ll be using to get songs from Spotify without premium. The name of the software you’ll be using is called NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter.
How To Use NotBurner Music Converter for Spotify
Note: The free trial version of NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter enables you to convert the first 3 minutes of each song. You can buy the full version to convert the full music.
The first thing you’ll need to do is download the NoteBurner software for your PC. There are two versions for it, you can download it for Windows or download it for Mac. And keep in mind that you’ll be using a free trial version and can be upgraded if you want.
- After downloading the software, all you need to do now is install the software on your PC. Then open a new tab on your web browser. Go to Spotify and login into your Spotify account.
- Launch the NoteBurner Music Converter, then in your Spotify account, drag any playlist you want to download from your account into the NoteBurner software or copy its link and paste it inside.
- After dragging the playlist, now you’ll need to select the output you want the music to be downloaded, there are different formats like MP3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, or ALAC.
- After selecting the output, now click on Convert and wait while the songs get converted and saved inside your PC automatically.
So that’s the easy way you can download Spotify songs without you having a premium account. I hope you find this article very helpful and don’t forget to leave a comment behind if you’ll like to share your opinion on any of the given methods.